Employment Tax

We offer a range of support to employers who are posting workers overseas or just within their own country who need a little help.

On social security, we can advise on cost-effective employment structures, potential liabilities and reporting requirements.

Where appropriate we can help apply for Certificates of Continued Coverage (e.g. A1 certificates) and other exemptions.

In terms of tax, we and our network of advisors can assist with setting remuneration, liabilities and reporting.

We can also assist with the administration of tax for posted workers to a number of different countries, including:

  • Norway
  • Denmark
  • Cyprus
  • Nigeria

We can also offer you support if you are a sole trader, a limited company contractor or if you use the services of such workers in your business.